There are many benefits to having a personal trainer work with you one-on-one, share education, support and teach you the proper techniques. Total Fitness has multiple certified personal trainers at our Isanti County Fitness Location. It is there we instruct fitness classes and give one-on-one time with our certified personal trainers. We can teach you practical exercises you can take outside the gym, even if you’re recovering from an injury. Our certified trainers can help you get what you want out of your workout and diet and allow you to branch off to new exercises with ease.
Benefits of a Personal Trainer:
- Personalized Exercises and Workouts
- See Your Work Out Results Faster
- Improves One’s Accountability
- Reach your Goals at Accelerated Speeds
- Increases Motivation and Support
Common Personal Training Programs we’ve provided at our Isanti County Fitness Location:
- Individual Personal Training – For a truly exclusive workout where all your questions can be answered and techniques can be mastered and goals can be conquered.
- Small Group Personal Training – For you and a friend or for your family, participating in personalized workouts can help each member feel more confident in exercising.
- Athletic Personal Training – Get your game back on top or recover from a recent injury from the help of our certified personal trainers.
Total Fitness Personal Trainers
We love what we do as personal trainers and that is why we are proud to be able to share that we’ve just been voted for the third year in a row – BEST FITNESS CENTER and BEST Place to find a PERSONAL TRAINER in Isanti County! This year we have also been voted BEST Nutritionist.
Our team at Total Fitness is so happy to be surrounded by such a supportive group of individuals in our local area. We are a close team of dedicated personal trainers and fitness instructors that have a passion for exercise and a healthy, happy lifestyle. Make time for yourself today and stop by our Isanti Location or just give us a call.
Certified Personal Training
If you are interested in participating in workouts designed specifically for you and your goals out team of certified personal trainers would love to discuss more about our affordable personal training options in our Isanti County Fitness Center. You don’t have to be celebrity to enjoy the benefits of a personal trainer. Just stop by our Isanti Fitness Center and one of our personal trainers would love to meet you and talk about your interests face to face, call us at 763-237-3245.