Specialty Fitness & Wellness Programs
Total Fitness offers many specialty programs for people to get in shape and achieve their goals. Including guided relaxation, specialty yoga & cycling classes, 2-hour workshops, F.A.S.T., wellness & nutritional coaching, corporate programs, and corrective exercise training.
- Create your Vision Board (a powerful tool for transformation & visualizing your 2017 goals) Bring your yoga mat for the meditation. Monday, Jan 16, 2017 at 6:30pm
- Breathe, Restore, & Renew (nourish your body with breath work, restorative yoga, and relaxation) Saturday, Jan 21, 2017 at 10am AND Saturday, Mar 25, 2017 at 10am
- Essential Oils Workshop (learn how to use essential oils for everyday health without toxic side effects) Saturday, Feb 11, 2017 at 10am.
All workshops you can register online or download the form and register.
Specialty 6-week Classes
- Peeling the Layers (Guided Relaxation to release old habits and build new healthier habits) Sundays, Jan 8 – Feb 12, 2017 3:30 – 4:30pm
- Kangoo Dance (Cardiovascular fun class without impact due to innovation of Kangoo Boots) Fridays, Jan 20 – Feb 24, 2017 5:15 – 6:15pm
- Fine-tuning your Yoga Practice (exploring alignment to optimize your yoga practice) Wednesdays, Feb 1 – Mar 8, 2017 4-5pm OR 6:30 – 7:30pm
All classes you can register online or download the form and register.
Specialty Cycling (Spinning) Programs
Two Hour Endurance Rides
At Total Fitness we offer two hour endurance ride classes for people who want to improve their endurance and respiratory systems, and strengthen their muscles and heart. Contact us today to get paired up with a community of family and friends who simply want to get healthier. When you cycle with a group, it’s much easier to get through two hours of exercise, and you make friends in the process.
We also offer Triple Threat classes at Total Fitness. Our Triple Threat classes involve cycling, strength training, and stretching/yoga. Participants do 30 minutes of cycling, 30 minutes of strength training, another 30 minutes of cycling, and 30 minutes of yoga. This class is designed to work the entire body, strengthening it, improving cardiorespiratory, flexibility and balance, and core. Not only will you improve your entire body in our Triple Threat classes, but you will make friends and have fun in the process.
A class for 8-12 year olds that stands for Fitness Athletic Speed Training. A great way to get kids active and away from their screens.
A total wellness approach – taking into account your fitness/activity level, nutrition, and lifestyle habits. What works for one person does not work for another. The program you choose is individualized to meet your needs and desires, while also fitting into your particular lifestyle. This ensures that you reach your specific goals. And it takes a bit of creativity sometimes, but that’s what makes it fun!
Depending on your fitness goals and needs, we will create a sensible nutrition plan with easy to follow guidelines. For example, if you have three months to bring your cholesterol levels down before the doctor puts you on medication, then that will be our initial focus. If you want to lose weight, that will be our focus. Or if you are training for a marathon or triathlon, our focus will be on nutrition to optimize sports performance.
Find out how you can provide a great benefit for your employees and at the same time make a marked difference in their lives! Research clearly shows that corporate wellness programs which include good nutrition coaching and physical fitness training significantly increase employee productivity and reduce missed work days. Wellness lifestyle choices can become a part of your company culture, as it is with many very successful corporations like Google, and other companies.
Benefits of Corporate Wellness Programs:
- Increase Employee Productivity
- Reduce Missed Work Days
- Improve Job Satisfaction
- Reduce Insurance & Medical Care Costs
Options include onsite or offsite fitness and wellness classes such as Lunch-n-Learn Topics, “Biggest Loser”-type Competitions, and more!
Total Fitness is located in Cambridge, MN, and has many clients in our specialty fitness and wellness programs who come from around the area, including Isanti, Braham, Bethel, East Bethel, and Ham Lake.