Weekly Cycling Classes Taught By Certified Instructors in Isanti County, MN.
- Spin Class Monday Evenings – Between 5 – 6 pm join Monica for an interesting spin on indoor cycling.
- Spin Class Tuesday Mornings – It is up and at ’em for our 5:30 – 6:30 am indoor cycling class with Robyn.
- Spin Class Wednesday Evenings – Have some time for you between 6:30 – 7:30 pm and join our spin class led by our instructor Tiffany.
- Spin Class Thursday Mornings – Our weekly spin classes wrap up with a 5 – 6 am indoor cycling class with Julie.
New Room! New Music! New Routines!
Certified Spinning Instructor Isanti County
October Spin Special!
- Sunday Spin Class- Oct 9th at 7 – 9 am join in for Triple Threat! A combination of spin, strength, and yoga.
- Sunday Spin Class- Oct 30th at 7 – 9 am challenge yourself to the Halloween Endurance Ride – Costumes Welcome!
Both of our October Spin Specials are $20.
Feel the burn, tone those legs and join in when we spin this October! What to Bring? Be ready for the challenge with some H20 and a rag to keep dry, we are pushing it to the limit and you are going to sweat. Other than that just your workout clothes and shoes. We have showers available after your intense workout and use is included in the price of your class.
Stop by our Fitness Center in Isanti County for a quick spin on a cold, rainy day or make it a weekly thing and get the exercise your body needs to stay in good health. Every class is different, all instructors are certified and each one of our indoor cycling bikes tracks your distance and speed. For a calculated workout and a fun time – stop by our fitness center or call us with questions at 763-237-3245.