Are you looking to relax, gain strength and meet new people? Our Yoga Classes in Isanti County can help you achieve all of that! Whether this is a new feit or you’re looking for new regular yoga classes in the Isanti County area – you are welcome. Our certified yoga instructors lead our yoga classes and offer one on one assistance with position, stance and breathing techniques. Yoga is a great way to relax your mind, focus your body and get a great workout. View our Yoga Class Schedule for Summer 2016.
Benefits of Yoga For your Body
- Flexibility – Want to touch your toes? Or work on stiffness that arthritis brings? Yoga increases your flexibility and can help relieve tension within the body.
- Strength – Holding yoga positions helps strengthen targeted muscles throughout your body. For example, Downward Dog helps strengthen your ankles, while the Bridge Pose works on your back muscles.
- Focus – Rhythmic breathing, counting through poses and narrowing in on the present moment is what yoga is about and all of that attention can help increase your ability to focus, on things around you and also your body.
- Immune System Boost – .Yoga moves stretch the body and everything in it. Stretching and moving will aid your body in flushing out toxins and it has been proven to help fit infections and even cancerous cells.
- Increases Circulation – Yoga gets your blood moving faster and your heart rate up, which not only increasing your circulation but also your overall health.
- Mood – Yoga has been used as a tool to fight depression, due to increased serotonin levels in the body. It can get you out of a bad mood and into a better one – for the long-term like much research has shown.
There are many more benefits of practicing yoga on the daily, we just can’t fit them all into this blog…
Yoga Classes in Isanti County Monday – Sunday
Come join our Instructor Led Yoga Classes for the rest of Summer 2016! We have a class every day of the week. We offer a Monthly Membership if you’re looking to become a regular at our Isanti Fitness Center or DROP-IN YOGA CLASSES $10 – just be sure to check the days and times of our classes. We would love to see you there! If you have any questions about our unlimited yoga/fitness membership or the drop in yoga classes, call our Fitness Center at 763-237-3245.